Enjoy the benefits of our global platform at your disposal.
Unlock your transformation through our flexible platform.
Tailor-made flexible solutions
- Cost-effective collaborative models allowing customers to focus on their core competency
- Diversifying customer’s current sourcing mix.
- Setting up sourcing nearshore
- Onboarding factories to reduce go-to-market lead times
- Dedicated in house design team for product innovations
Creating strategic partnerships
- Aligning common goals with customers
- Optimizing business processes
Future Ready Platform
- Driving efficiencies through digital design and sampling
- 3D fitting approvals
- Increase transparency with real-time exchange of information
Global multi-category supply chain conglomerate with end-to-end capabilities and decades of experience.
From procurement to design to delivery, every process is done keeping sustainability at the core.
Strong Design Focus
Strong Design Focus
Global design and manufacturing units give access to the latest trends while reducing the go-to market time.
Entrepreneurial mindset drives performance and ensures inclusive progress.
Enjoy economies of scale through our global network with a myriad of opportunities to collaborate and drive efficiencies.
Extensive fabric and trim sourcing network.
Zero tolerance policies along with stringent risk management measures ensure that work keeps moving on without potential obstacles coming in the way.
Industry experts and global audit firms are instrumental in maintaining compliance across the globe.
Operating with an asset-light model and a robust balance sheet
Presence in 22 countries with 50+ offices across sourcing, design, and manufacturing verticals
The case explores the evolution of the PDS platform, which has given great opportunities to individuals and teams in the global apparel manufacturing and supply chain to flourish in partnership with PDS group. It also evaluates collaboration tools being used by PDS to encourage various group companies to combine strengths and work closely together to leverage scale of the platform. The case study will be taught to MBA students and the Executive Education Programs at HBS and is expected to motivate many professionals.